Wooden Lock and View Box
Shape Colour Sorting Peekaboo Lock Box.
Unlock each box to explore what’s behind the doors!
This gorgeous strong, well made set of six wooden lock boxes are ideal for learning shape, color, and spatial relationships.
Sort the shapes into the appropriate boxes, view them through the transparent, colored acrylic windows, and unlock the doors to retrieve them!
Strengthens problem-solving and fine-motor skills.
The chunky, solid wood shapes are easy to grasp, and all six boxes fit into a handy storage tray.
Each lock box measures a whopping 4.2″W x 4.2″D x 4.2″H.
- Wooden lock boxes to reinforce fine motor skills
- Set includes 12 pieces and a storage tray
- Six unique locks on colour coordinated boxes, with matching sorting pieces
- Match the chunky geometric shapes to the cut outs on each box
- Transparent coloured windows to view what’s inside
- Material: Plywood boxes, shape sorting pieces, brass and metal hardware and coloured acrylic windows
- Educational Focus: Strengthens problem-solving, fine-motor skills and develops finger dexterity
- Suggested Age: 2+
Share this Product