Peg Friends Around Town Multicultural Activity.
Peg Friends Around Town Toy.
Young learners can create their very own multicultural community with this colourful early years activity set, designed especially with little hands in mind.
- Characters and pegboard provide imaginative play opportunities, developing early vocabulary skills
- Engaging activity set will encourage an understanding of others from an early age
- Builds fine motor skills as little hands connect and pull apart the pieces
- Children mix and match the pieces to create their own community
- Encourage early learners to place their characters in the most appropriate location on the peg board
- Set features everyday community members for easy recognition, including:
- When fully used, set creates nine characters, each made with three pegs
- Peg pieces feature character illustrations on both sides
- Include 27 individual pegs
- Comes with town-themed soft foam base featuring nine holes
- Base measures 25cm x 25cm
- Features multilingual packaging
Physical Education – Moving & Handling:
Handles equipment and tools effectively
Understanding the World – People & Communities:
Shows an interest in the different occupations and ways of life
Knows about similarities and differences between themselves and others, and among families, communities and traditions
Base measures 25cm x 25cm