Upside Down Liquid Timers
Watch the coloured bubbles rise not fall!
Watch these gorgeous bright colourful bubbles defy gravity!!! Turn them upside down and watch them float to the top! WOW!
The timers are for calming and focus and not for use for accurate time management but can be used for quiet times and focus as a visual aid. We like to use them in treasure baskets and sensory set ups.
We also do these in a smaller version.
Covers the following areas of the EYFS & KS1 National Curriculum
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development : Self-confidence & self-awareness, Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Communication & Language: Listening & attention, Speaking
- EYFS Physical Development : Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World : The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS and ECERS
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 17. Art
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/ Science
- ECERS-R/E: Language & Reasoning, Activities, Science & Environment, Mathematics, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity