Giant Body IQ Junior Game
Human Body Junior Learning Game.
Inspire your little budding doctors and fuel their potential with this fun game that will develop their knowledge of the human body whilst having tonnes of fun!
- A full body length, carpeted board game with a twist! Interactive and fully immersive!
- giant foam dice and large wooden colour people shaped pieces for moving around the mat
- 240 game cards with questions, facts and activities relating to the body
- Spend fun quality time as a family learning about the key body components and functions.
- Designed to develop and instil the valuable knowledge around living a long and healthy life.
- Body components displayed are true to life providing a realistic view of internal bodily functions!
How to play:
Throw the dice and follow the blood vessels through the body.
Fun and exciting game questions will build and challenge your knowledge about the body.
Twists and turns throughout the game include visiting the Doctor for a check-up, players' physically performing strength exercises and answering questions correctly about the functions of vital organs all with the intention to live the longest in the game and win!
- 1 x educational mat (10 x 200cm)
- 6 x wooden markers
- 1 x soft die
- 240 cards of questions and exercises distributed into ten organs, doctors check-up, strength exercises, storage bag and teachers guide.
The washable rubber mat used in the game is a permanent fixture on the floor of many kindergartens and schools as it is durable and teaches children about the body.
Recommended Age 5+
Game Carpet: 6' 6.25" L x 23.25" W x 1/8" H; 3lbs, 2oz
Box of Cards: 5 1/8 L: x 5 1/8" W x 37/8" H; 2lbs, 3.5oz
Bag of game pieces: 9" L x 6" W x 1" H; 6.8oz
1 Die: 3" L x 3" W x 3" H; 2.5oz