Construction Constructive Eating Cutlery
Constructive Eating Construction Cutlery Set to go with the Construction Plate
Ever needed help to get those bits of broccoli in their mouths?
Ever had those rogue peas that seem to just stay there throughout the meal and never get eaten?
Well maybe making food and having a helping hand in getting it eaten could be an option?
Getting children to eat is hard sometimes so having meals made more fun could help!
When using the cutlery in conjunction with the plate (sold separately), it teaches children how to hold and use their utensils the correct way.
Therefore, making it an easier transition when moving to a ‘real’ knife and fork when your child is older.
Each set contains a Fork Lift Fork, Front Loader Spoon, and Bull Dozer Pusher
- Utensils are dishwasher and microwave safe
- No paints are used to colour the product
- The utensils are manufactured using only FDA approved materials
- The products contain NO Lead, NO Bisplenol A (BPA), NO PVC, and NO Phthalates
- The products are fully compliant with the CPSIA of 2008
- All made in the USA
- Age whatever you feel comfortable with!